Thursday, October 11, 2012

Veranda Project 5 dresden plate and flying geese


Wow... this was a first for me in so many ways.  This was my very first Dresden plate. The  directions for this was so simple. I hand applique this block and enjoyed every moment of it. Applique something I use to run from I am been drawn to more and more as of late.. and loving it. Yes it was on my things to learn this year and I learned so much and have so much more to learn. This block was started at retreat and finished it at home.  Now for the flying geese... I did two different sets of the long one... I finally figured it out and guess what... i survived it. In the past my flying geese use to fly away...these decided to stick around... I think they know they are going to help keep a special young lady warm soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment