Saturday, September 8, 2012

Section 4 of Yia Yia's Flower Garden

I just finished section 4 of the flower garden!!!  Yippeeeeeee!!

This one ate my lunch and then some.  after getting it together the first time, yes you read that right the first time ... I had to rip it out from top to bottom. Come to find out.... I was off a row.... wish i had caught it to begin with .. oh well...

I watched my grandchildren last night and threw it down on the floor, fighting with not one but two of her dogs walking across it.... I saw where it was off again and pinned in various places then off to piecing it back together again.....

The count on this section is :  White- 57; White Print- 0;  Lt Green- 0; Med Green- 15;  Dk Green -27; Red- 23; Dk Red-54

Total Count so far: White-479;  White Print -18;  Lt Green-39; Med Green-77; Dk Green-75; Red-88;  Dk Red- 261

No comments:

Post a Comment