Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yia Yia's Garden

This is something I have been working on for a year now. I had started it last Janurary and put it down for various reasons. When my husband had CHF last Memorial Day Weekend, I picked it up and worked on it for the 3 weeks he was in the hospital. I finished the first section of it while he was there and started on Section 2.  I am now on Section 3..... this is going to be a large quilt but I am proud of it. 

This is the journey into English Paper Piecing, a challenge presented to me by my youngest son Luther. In his mind, I will never be a real quilter until I have done one by hand from start to finish. Well... I have news for him, I am... but I am still taking on this challenge.

So here it goes the journey of Yia Yia's Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment